Payment & Shipping Terms:
|COSTS:||Machine Dry, Without Oil Or Chemicals.||TOOLING:||4 To 5 Times Greater Tool Life.|
|FINISH:||Up To 5 Times More Machinable Than Rolled Aluminum.||NONMAGNETIC:||Good For Electrical And Computer Applications.|
|WEIGHT:||Easier Handling Saves Energy And Time.||FLATNESS:||Eliminates Surface Machining.|
|WELDING:||Strong Weldments Up To 95% Of Parent Metal, With Minimal Porosity.||CORROSION RESISTANT:||A Wide Variety Of Chemical Treatments Exists For Corrosion Protection, Alteration Of Surface Appearance, And To Provide A Base For Painting. Basic Engineering Precautions Averts Galvanic Corrosion.|
|STRENGTH:||Excellent Strength And Stiffness Per Unit Weight.||REPID HEAT:||Ideal For A Broad Range Of Operating Temperatures, From 350 Degrees Fahrenheit To -30 Degrees Fahrenheit.|
|UNIT VOLUME:||Greater Amount Of Finished Magnesium Material Obtained, Pound For Pound.|
AZ31B Mg Sheet,
AZ31 Mg Sheet,
Hot Rolled az31b magnesium alloy
Hot Rolled Magnesium Alloy Plate AZ31 Mg sheet AZ31B Magnesium Alloy Rectangular Shape
Xi'an Yuechen Metal Products. Co., Ltd. (XYMCO) - a main manufacturer specialized in magnesium tooling plate, Magnesium alloy plate, magnesium alloy slab, magnesium alloy sheet, magnesium alloy bar, magnesium alloy tube, magnesium alloy billet, magnesium alloy rod, magnesium alloy rod, magnesium alloy pipe, magnesium welding wire, magnesium alloy profile, magnesium alloy forging, magnesium alloy casting, magnesium alloy machining part.
We comply with the specifications: AMS 4377G, AMS 4382, ASTM B90/B90M and ASTM B107.
Material grades: AZ31B, AZ61A, AZ80A, ZK60, AM50, AM60, AZ91, EQ21, EZ33, EV31, WE43, WE54 and ZE41.
Our main products and capacities are as follows:
1. Magnesium tooling plate: Max. Thickness: 300mm; Max. Width: 3000mm; Max. Length: 6000mm
2. Magnesium alloy slab: Max. Size: 400 x 1000 x 2500mm
3. Magnesium alloy sheet: Min. Thickness: 0.5mm; Max. Width: 600mm; Max. Length: 2000mm
4. Magnesium cast bar: Min. Diameter 90mm; Max. Diameter: 600mm; Max. Length: 6000mm
5. Magnesium extrusions:
Round tube: Max. OD 600mmx thickness 125mm Square tube: 430 x 430mm Flat bar: 920 x 160mm
U-Shape: 800 x 300mm Rectangular: 700 x 200mm
6. Magnesium alloy machined part according to customer’s design
7. Magnesium anode as per customer’s design
8. XIAN YUECHEN METAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD. (XYMCO) can mass produce LZ91,LA91, LA141, MA18 and MA21 magnesium lithium alloys in the form of rectangular or round shape ingot by vacuum melting techniques, and mass produce MgLi wrought alloys and its products of magnesium lithium alloy slab, magnesium lithium alloy bock, magnesium lithium alloy plate, magnesium lithium alloy sheet, magnesium lithium alloy foil, magnesium lithium alloy strip, magnesium lithium alloy coil, magnesium lithium alloy billet, magnesium lithium alloy rod, magnesium lithium alloy bar, magnesium lithium alloy tube, magnesium lithium alloy pipe, magnesium lithium alloy wire, magnesium lithium alloy profile by casting, forging, extrusion and hot rolling process. XYMCO also produces the customized sizes (non standard sizes) magnesium lithium alloy materials and its products according to customers’ requirements.
|DAMPING||Absorbs vibration for longer life, while retaining dimensional stability.|
|TOOLING||4 to 5 times greater tool life.|
|FINISH||Up to 5 times more machinable than rolled aluminum.|
|COSTS||Machine dry, without oil or chemicals.|
|WEIGHT||Easier handling saves energy and time.|
|FLATNESS||Eliminates surface machining.|
|STABILITY||No stress relief after machining; no warps and is dent resistant.|
|WELDING||Strong weldments up to 95% of parent metal, with minimal porosity.|
|ALKALI-RESISTANT||Makes for easy cleaning.|
|CORROSION RESISTANT||A wide variety of chemical treatments exists for corrosion protection, alteration of surface appearance, and to provide a base for painting. Basic engineering precautions averts galvanic corrosion.|
|STRENGTH||Excellent strength and stiffness per unit weight.|
|NON-GALLING||Sound and rugged surface, offering a low coefficient of friction and minimum wear,|
|Ideal for a broad range of operating temperatures, from 350 degrees Fahrenheit to -30 degrees Fahrenheit.|
|NONMAGNETIC||Good for electrical and computer applications.|
|Greater amount of finished magnesium material obtained, pound for pound.|
|SALVAGE||Scrap retains a consistently high level of value.|
1. Small order quantity available
2. Professional engineering team and sales team
3. Payment: T/T & Western Union
4. OEM/ODM Supporttable
5. Free samples provided
6. Competitive price and high quality
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are direct manufacturer located in Xi'an, Shaanxi province, and have our equipment!
2. Q: Are your products customized?
A: Yes,the products in the website are only the common type or the previous types, we can supply the new products according to your requirements or drawings.
3. I do not know how to use your product ?
Do not worry ! We can supply technical guidance together with products.
4. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Several samples are freely offered for buidling the business long-term relationships and letting our customers believing the quality of our products.
Contact Person: Mr. FRANK ZHANG
Tel: +86 189 66935266
Name: Extruded Magnesium Alloy Plate
TOOLING: 4 to 5 times greater tool life.
CORROSION RESISTANT: A wide variety of chemical treatments exists for corrosion protection, alteration of surface appearance, and to provide a base for painting. Basic engineering precautions averts galvanic corrosion.